Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our trip

We had sooo much fun on our trip to Idaho. I miss my sister, brother-in-law and nephew but we plan on going back up in March so we'll see them soon. :)

here are some picks from our trip. These are not in order.

Juliet playing on Aunt Rina's Ipod...she likes them. she wants one of her own.

Juliet and Eric in front of the Rexburg Temple. So cute.

Seth making a silly face. He's so stinking cute!!!!!!

me and my cuteness...I'm an aunt for the first time on this side of the family. Makes me smile. :D


Juliet and her Cousin. she loves him. She was so excited to go see cousin seffers (that's what she calls him)


Rina totally passed out on the buss....awesome.


Juliet totally passed out on the bus...could be because I overdosed her on Dramamine...oops.



we had a fantastic time and it was a very special and memorable Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to have you here! And I LOVE those pics of Seth! He is SUCH a cutie pie, if I do say so myself:)

    We love you and can't wait to see you in March. Five months...you think he'll be crawling by then? :)

    ReplyDelete