Monday, December 14, 2009

small accomplishments that mean the world

As most of you know, I've struggled with my weight for a very long time! ups and downs, new diets, fad diets, home exercises, gym, life-style changes. You name it. I've done it.

Well recently I've gone through some major changes in my life and with those changes came the urge to really do something about it. So I've lost some weight. I'm excited about it and hope to lose some more. Yes the number on the scale going down is fun but its the small accomplishments that make all the difference in the world. Here are some that I just love!

I can rest my chin on my knee, which means my leg can fold all the way up and in!
I can shop in the regular size section and not have to look for the biggest size there.
I can cross my legs knee over knew and not calf over knee.
If I pick something out of my closet the fear is now 'oh that might be to big' not 'oh man, another thing I won't be able to fit'
I can wrap a towel around me and it covers everything.
When I go out...I actually dance because things don't jiggle as much as they used too. haha
when I look down....I can see my toes. :)

I know small things that most of us can do already. I'm just excited I'm able to do them now.
can't wait to see what else I can do when I lose more weight.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, I think it's awesome! I'm excited to see you all skinny :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like growing your self esteem, you always had it now you know it. keep up the good work, excited for you.
    love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete