Friday, December 18, 2009

Count down

So most people would be counting down for Christmas. Santa, the presents, a big dinner with friends and family...don't get me wrong. I love this holiday, but this year is a tad different.

We are going to be on a plane come Christmas morning. Flying into UT, then on a shuttle for four hours to get to the home of my wonderful sister and brother-in-law and adorable nephews house. Then on Saturday we are going to the temple with them. Now what can be more joyous then that? I'm so excited I can barely stand it. This is probably going to be one of the best Christmas's ever!

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! have a wonderful time and tell deborah congratulations from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like, the day after tomorrow's tomorrow! :) I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete