Wednesday, June 10, 2009

quick update

I have been super sick for the last few days. I left work early on Friday and was out Monday and Tuesday. I'm at work today but we'll see how long I last...

I have my last writing class tonight! I'm excited because we are going to be able to publish some of our short stories. How fun is that!

I also start teaching my cake decorating class this Thursday. Super nervous and super excited. but I want to start it and get it going!

I signed Juliet up for Gymnastics. She goes every Tuesday for an hour and absolutely loves it. She can't wait to go again!

Well, life is life right now. Jason is driving, I'm working and Juliet is growing. So what else can I say. hehe.

2 comments:

  1. You get to have stories published?! Lucky!

    That is so fun that Juliet is in gymnastics. I bet she will just love it! And you'll be so great teaching your class. They'll love you. You're totally competent and absolutely qualified. So don't be nervous.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember. if they are at the class to learn then you know more than they do and you'll look really smart.

    ReplyDelete