Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SICK

I don't complain much...Ok maybe I do but this time I really do have a good reason. I'm sick and not just have the sniffles sick....full blown sick. So I thought I would tell you all the things I hate about being sick. That should make me feel better. :)








1. I hate how my nose is stuffy, but only one side at a time

2. I hate how I don't fall asleep until literally 20 minutes before my alarm goes off

3. I hate how I feel like I'm trying to move under water with weights strapped to me

4. I hate how badly my muscles, bones and joints hurt

5. I hate how sensitive my skin is

6. I hate how the previous two make a hot shower a curse and a blessing, while soothing my aches, it torchers my skin...especially when drying off.

7. I hate having the seal cough

8. I hate how load everything is

9. I hate how badly my head hurts

10. I hate that I have to go the potty every two second cause I'm drinking water like its going out of style.

11. I hate the fever chills

12. I hate how I have to much to do at work and the fact that I'm the only one in the office for the next two days, so I can't take off. And even if wanted to I need to save my time in case Juliet gets sick!



Ok. I'm sure there is more but I'm done for now. Feel free to add your hates to the list.....go on do it. Makes you feel better!

3 comments:

  1. i hate how when i'm sick derek can't take off of work to take care of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having the sensitive skin too!! I think that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete