Friday, August 15, 2008

So whats with the black and red?....

because it's only a tribute to the best books and no doubt movies ever made! Yes, thats right I am talking about the Twilight series...I have to thank my dear sister Deborah for introducing me to them and then again for letting me get all fanatic without throwing a dozen 'I told you so's' in my face.

if you haven't gotten on the band waggon and read these book.....for goodness sakes get your booties up and going! All four books are out and ready to be read....over and over and over.

the movie comes out this year and no doubt I will be one in line for the midnight showing!!!

so to show my appreciation to the books and all that neat stuff. I have changed the blog into a vampirery (is the a word? it is now) tribute. or you could say I re-vamped for the vamps.

hahahaha...ok that was too funny. I crack myself up.

enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly LOVE the new background. I don't know if you saw it, but they had one that is the black and white checkers with a red chess piece on the side for Breaking Dawn. I thought about using that for my blog when the book came out, but I refused to get online until I was done reading the book because I didn't want to stumble upon spoilers. And by the time I was done with BD, it meant it would have only been on for a day. So at any rate, I didn't do it. I love this background though. I actually saw it earlier today and thought I'd try it out. Don't worry, I won't.

    ps. I like that you re-vamped it for the vamps because you're a hard core "fan"pire:)

    ReplyDelete