Friday, December 9, 2011

Should have

so for weeks Brian and the little nagging voice in my head kept telling me to get all the pics off my phone. Tomorrow I kept telling it, when I have time.
Again - get the pictures
Tomorrow I kept telling it, when I do my blog
Get the pictures.
I will right after I take this last video of my darling baby boy.

Too late.

That's right....my SD card corrupted and all my pictures and videos from the last year and a half are gone....Gone. Brian looked and looked and he couldn't bring them back. I am going to try to take it to the Sprint store to see if they can recover them, but I have a feeling its hopeless.

I'm devastated. Thankfully I did send various family and friends some of the cutest pictures or uploaded them to FB...so not all is lost...just most. Like Bethanie's spelling Bee and the girls's kindergarten graduation. Halloween and birthdays....all of it.

so moral of this tale. Always back up your pictures and never ignore the voice in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment