Monday, December 19, 2011

My boys

I just have to share this. I absolutely love love love my boys! I love how much they love each other.


Seriously Brian adores his son and Dean feels the same way about his daddy. Dean can be all wiggly and uncomfortable with me and calm right down and be at peace the minute he hits daddy's lap. Even when I'm nursing him and Brian is sitting next to me he would rather watch daddy then bond with me. haha.


Here is a picture to show just how much they love and adore each other.

don't you absolutely just love this picture? I do. I love my boys.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet!! I love it. What a tender moment.

    It's amazing the importance and impact a father has on his children. Good thing families are designed they way they are.

    ReplyDelete