Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sorry so late

So I've been super busy...I'll give you a quick timeline and some short stories of what happened.

We started out at about 11pm and drove up to the Legends mall. I was hoping to win the years worth of shoes from Off Broadway shoes...sadly I lost. Mom was hoping to win the years worth of Mortgage...sadly she lost. The first lady whose name was pulled, was not there. So then they called the second name which was some guy who was like great, whatever. I'm hoping he was just so cold he couldn't give a reaction and not that it went to someone who was entering to enter. that would be so unfortunate. After that we tried to tell each other where we were going. ...Mom and Susanne went to wal-mart and Rina and I went to target, but our lips were literally freezing so we couldn't talk...that was kinda comical. Course it was 3 am and bitterly cold.

Target was a bust. We were like 150th person in line and by the time we got in the store all the good stuff was gone. I was hoping to get a TV....sadly I did not.

Mom and Susanne were much more successful at Wal-Mart, snagging two TV's. However, someone stole one right out of moms basket....can you believe that? Mom confronted her but she denied it completely so mom did the best next thing. Followed her around the store all the way the check out line and gave her the stink eye! You go mom!

After the disaster of Target, we went to Staples and I was the third in line..so I got my laptop! YES!!!!

We went to breakfast and then finished off most of our shopping back at Target.

By the end of the day, we got some pretty good deals, had some pretty good laughs and made yet another year of BF memories! I love that holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! You go your mom! I would love to say I would take that stupid woman down, but I am all talk and no ability to act... While you go, "Oh I love black friday because of that" I look at your story and go, "Oh how happy I was to be fast asleep in bed rather than being in the midst of H..." I am not a black friday person... can you tell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAAArrrRrrrraaaaaaazzzzzyyyyYyyyyy!!! :0-) You guys scare me! HAHAHAAAA!!! Too cold to talk? Never ;0-) I love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stink eye! I love it. You guys deserve a medal I think. I big shiny medal.

    ReplyDelete