Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY....

well it came and we prevailed....well mostly! I'm going to post more details of the stories of this years drama's but I had to tell everyone what a fun time I had with my mom, sister and my moms friend!

We started out at about 11pm and ended about 10 am.....when I got home I took a four hour nap and woke up to kids fed and playing and dishes done. So not only did my hunny let me shop for ten hours, he let me nap it up and cleaned the kitchen and took care of the kids. Isn't he wonderful?!

Then mom and I went to see Sinbad, who was in town this weekend. He was hilarious. I'm glad I got to go and spend some time with my momma.


Stories to follow...nothing to terribly exciting but you're ganna get them anyway!

2 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! That is some hardcore shopping :0-) I am very impressed. Can't wait to hear the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. In some ways, I'm glad I missed it. As in, I'm glad I was able to stay in my nice warm bed...aaahhh. :)

    ReplyDelete