Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas fun

We made stockings for Family Home evening last week. It was nice and fun to see how the girls decorated their stockings...they have such different personalities.










Consintrating so hard!

Finished Products.......So great!



We also decorated our tree. We've added some more since this ( I found some pink ornaments and of course had have those!) hehe.




All three working together

Bethanie asking if she could put an ornament on a certain spot. She asked almost every single time. haha.


Just like with the stocking, Breana concentrates on all the tasks she does.


Juliet being taller then the twins, can reach farther up the tree so she did most of the top ones.
Even Daddy helped out. I made him take like five pictures until I was convinced he looked like he was having fun. :D

Love having Family Christmas things to do. The girls are off for Winter Break for the next few weeks. We are going to try to take them Ice skating....we'll see how well that works out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh it just makes me so stinking happy to see you be able to do fun things together as a family at Christmas! Just today I was talking to Tyler about how different this Christmas is for you compared to last Christmas. What a blessed life you live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family togetherness you now have, I love your family, I love your girls and I adore your husband, I am so glad you two found each other last year and this year you are having a wonderful family Christmas, Like Deborah said how blessed you are. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww....! I love the stockings, they turned out so beautiful. Can it get any better than this. Everyone looks so content and loved. Makes my heart feel good. I love you.

    ReplyDelete