Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hooha

well we will certainly be busy this weekend with our grand hooha of graduation and family time. My grandparents came in yesterday, my sisters and brother in law come in today and I am sooo excited because Jason got unexpected leave time to come home for Alexander and Kieth's graduation!!! WAHOOOOO so he gets to see the family and have some down time. so of course I have been frantically cleaning as well as baking two, two layer sheet cakes, trying out new decorating ideas (which are NOT cooperating!) and having to redo the deco plan. taking care of boy scouts, relief society plans and still going to work and taking care of Juliet.

needless to say...I am a bit tired and have not been to the gym in 3 days and it is driving me nuts!

but I think it will be well worth it. :) I love celebrations.

we will be having the party on Saturday, so at least I have tomorrow to figure out my plan for the cakes and still have enough time to visit and have to much fun.

who knows maybe we will even splurge and go to the movies. :)

so there you have it. good times, good company, good food and great memories.....and the weekend hasn't even started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment