Thursday, March 13, 2008

So here it is...

My sister Deborah, put a blog together and of course, I being the older but not so much wiser one, wanted to join in. So she told me where to go and here it is.

Our life isn't the most interesting of things to talk about, but I think we have a unique way of making just about every situation we come across....well....comical. for example: My parents spent a lot of time, money, emotions and prayers into opening a Dinners Ready. It was wonderful. We loved it. The family all helped and it was neat to drive by the store and say hey that's ours. Well unfortunately due to know fault of our own, the store was unable to stay open. Subsequently, they had to file bankruptcy, which included the houses (mine and my parents). Instead of making it out to be the most horrid thing that has ever happened to us, we did what we do best and turned it into a serious but funny running joke...that our family would end up living in a van...down by the river (from Chris Farley, Saturday night live skit). We laugh and it makes us feel better.

so you will probably see a lot of stories that one would find sad but we turn into a funny kind of memory. Don't think that we don't have our sad and angry at the world times ( I shake my fist at you....Deborah will know that one), but what is life if you can't enjoy it. We don't' want to go back with only sad and uneventful stories.....I mean we will have all eternity to tell our lives and I doubt I want to be stuck telling boring, woe is me, stories...right?

so thanks Didder (pet name for my sibs) for getting me going and yet again letting me look like i always copy you. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment