Thursday, January 19, 2012

well thank you

10 days ago I started the Food Lovers Fat Loss program. Its basically a program that teaches you how to eat instead of just telling you what to eat. You still get to eat all your favorite foods, just in different combinations (proteins, slow carbs and fast carbs) and you have to eat every 2-3 hours (which I thought was going to be easy but turns out to be a difficult thing for me)! Anyway, my metabolism is revved and I do seem to be getting more energy! I also have to drink TONS of water and get lots of sleep on this program......what?! sleep? hecks ya sign me up! :D I"m still working on that one . lol

So I've been on it for 10 days. There is a 21 day induction phase where you reset your metabolism and learn the ways to keep it going, then you switch over to the long term program which helps you keep it off permanently. There is no special foods I have to get only from that company, there is no counting calories or figuring out points. Its great and its something I can do and incorporate into my families diets. Like tonight we are having meatloaf, mashed taters and salad.....does that sound like diet food to you?! nope but its helping me slim down. woot woot.

for the first 21 days. I am not allowed on the scale and its killing me. I want to know so bad if I've lost pounds. I think I have cause my clothes are getting a little looser AAAND my co workers are telling me that I look like I"m losing weight! well thank you! :D

I'll keep you updated....whoever might be reading this lonely corner of the Internet I possess.

2 comments: