Monday, January 30, 2012

One of those.....weekends?

Ever have one of those days were nothing particularly big goes wrong but a whole bunch of little things build up.....ever have a whole weekend of them? I'm sure it was not as bad as I'm making it out to be, but low sleep, no food and a invalid husband might have been a factor.

Brian got his wisdom teeth pulled on Friday...the poor thing hurt all weekend. So he was in bed! I got a fill in my lapband so I am on liquids for three days and soft foods for two. (which always makes me slightly cranky...cause I love me some food)! Dean decided to start waking up every hour and a half instead of his five hour stretches, then I can usually fall asleep right away...but no last night, oh no that would be too nice. I couldn't fall asleep for nothing! Tanner ate one of the baby bottles (which peeved me off) but then it made his stomach upset all night so I was up with him last night too. One of my children was giving me trouble all weekend long....Just not listening...but that's nothing new!

I worked at the Pioneer this weekend where an older lady asked me when my baby was due, then when I told her I had him three months ago, she says "it will come".....um thanks! jerk!!

then on my way to work this morning something hit my car...I pulled over to make sure I didn't pop a tire or anything but could not for the life of me figure out what I had it. I mean it was still dark outside and I didn't remember seeing an animal. So I'm half way through Washoe Valley....just thinking when I think about how I can't wait to finish my chapter on my nook.....nook...did I put that in my bag, no cause I needed to get the car seats from Brian's car...so I put it...........on. top. of. my. car! Yes my friends I ran over my nook.

Brian found it...its beyond repair, but he got accident insurance on it so hopefully its covered!

So that is my weekend in a nut shell....no sleep, no food, no patience and no nook! All I can do is laugh at this point cause I'm clearly on the verge of a break down! ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you poor thing!!! That sounds like a weekend from you-know-where. I'm so sorry. I HOPE your nook is covered and you can get a brand new shiney one. Soon.

    ReplyDelete