Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Growing up

The other on the way home Juliet started singing along to the songs on the radio....and knew some to most of the words. It took me by surprise. Then when I picked the girls up at the boys and girls club I saw them with a little passe playing a game and they were having a very serious grown up conversation about homework and classmates.

I mean I know the girls are 6/7 but when did they turn into little preteens? I think back to my days at that age and boy did I think I was all kinds of grown up already! And I see it in them when they are off doing their own thing. Its kinda fun....and scary at the same time. One of these days the scales are going to tip and they will no longer be my little girls but young women and I just don't know what I will do with myself then! But for now I'll try to keep them independent but not too grown up....for mommy's sake. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment