Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Year....

Ok....so I'm about 10 days late on this but we've been so busy and so many things have been happening. :)



Can you believe its been one year since I married the love of my life and can I tell you I love him more now then I did then and I didn't even think that was possible!!! I mean you love someone so much you think your heart is going to burst and you just don't' think you can fit one more oz more in and then you wake up next to them or you catch him looking at you in just a way or he tells you you're beautiful when you feel like a frazzled crazy woman and it just adds a little more in there! Its crazy and I just love our Heavenly Father for letting us have these relationships! what a loving Father he is!

So one year ago on September 4th our two little families became one, then in March we found out we were adding to our little brood, in July we bought our first home and today I give thanks for all the many many many blessings we share together and just know there are so many more to come...like when we go to the temple and are sealed. Oh that will be such a glorious day!


Our new family...aren't we just such a wonderful looking bunch of people. hehe.


I love love love this one. This is the look I catch Brian giving me sometimes and it makes my heart melt. I love that it was caught on camera. I showed him this picture and told him it was one of my favorites, he asked why and I said because of the way you are looking at me and he told me "what makes you think I don't always look at you that way". It was one of my forever moments (you know those moments in time that freeze in your memory and you take then wherever you go). I'll always remember that conversation and this picture comes with it.

Thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me everything I've always dreamed of having, for loving every part of me (even the crabby, stressed out parts) and for making me want to be a better person everyday. I am absolutely completely totally in love with you and I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you. Smooches!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maura! Makes me happy when my friends are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY! I am a baaaad Aunt! I love revisiting your wedding pictures. You are such a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing your story. And the picture? priceless because to be honest I would have looked at it and had seen it as a Groom and Bride with the bride readjusting herself and more than likely pass it over to look more intently on one like the first picture. I am so grateful you added that picture and told the meaning behind it because now that will forever be my favorite picture of your wedding day. What a sweet and wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations on your anniversary ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! I love the picture with the girls in front. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete