Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One month

One month from today we are scheduled to go in for our C-section....one month! Can you believe its already here?! It went by way too fast. And frankly i'm not ready to share! I want to keep him more!

Yes, I'm tired and achy and moody. I know my body can't take much more of getting beat up from the inside out but he's mine right now all mine. I get to feel him moving, I know when he's napping or when he gets excited about something, I feel the hiccups (which he gets ALL the time). I get to talk to him whenever I want and share all my little things with him. He knows when mommy is up, when I'm excited or upset and reacts to it too.

I will just miss it! but I am excited to meet him and to share him with our families and friends. I just want a little more time for him to be just mine.....I know its selfish, but I dont' care! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow! one month left. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is sooooooo cute! This blog makes my heart swell up. It takes me back and I remember that feeling and I say be selfish all you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hot mama! Now there are less than three weeks left. :D

    ReplyDelete