Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Silver Lining

So we should always look for the silver lining, the upside in things. I'm trying to look on the upside of my office moving to Carson.

- I get to see my Carson friends and family on lunches and such whom I haven't seen in such a long time.
- My doctors are still based in Carson. I just haven't switched them over so I can start setting up appts again.
- We are considering putting the children in school in Carson since I would be closer and if we did so the daycare would be close to 200 cheaper then what we could find.

I don't like the fact of commuting but if we can buy a house in South Reno within the next six months to a year then it will be about a 20-30 minute drive, instead of a 45 minute to an hour drive. Our office isn't scheduled to move for another five months or so. But anything could change. But for now that is what I see as positive about this situation. :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, that doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way.

    ReplyDelete