Friday, May 7, 2010

Silly Man

Brian and I were talking about wedding plans the other day and I got a tad frustrated because he didn't seem excited or like he wanted to help.

"I hope you get more excited about this as it gets closer"
"I asked you to marry me, not to be part of the planning"

Good point. He didn't ask to be part of the planning... he did ask me to marry him and would be perfectly happy doing it tomorrow in the Bishops office. :)

We are planning on making the wedding super small, the more I think about it the smaller I want it....but it still needs planning! Silly man. I love him!

2 comments:

  1. The funny thing is that they claim they don't want to be a part of it, but you have to keep them updated on the progress because there may be one or two things that Brian feels strongly about but he'll forget to tell you until it's too late. Tyler was the same way. He didn't want to help plan, but he wanted to know what was going on because he had an opinion about stuff (like dancing at the reception). So this is how the conversations would go: "The wedding colors are going to be yellow and green. Is that ok?"
    "Sure."
    "The cake is going to be raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. How does that sound?"
    "Good."
    "This is the song I want us to dance to."
    "No dancing."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Luis was the same way, all the little details just aren't their thing. But Deborah's right, they'll eventually have an opinion about something!

    ReplyDelete