Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dunked

Brian...the absolute love of my life became a member of the LDS church on Saturday May 15th. He has been coming to church with me since a few weeks after we started dating. He took the lessons on his own and decided to get baptized.

I won't lie, it made me super super happy! I think he has the potential to do great things in our church and uphold the priesthood to its fullest. He says he would like to take me to the temple one day. I hope that is a goal we can achieve someday...because there is nothing more I would love then to be sealed to him and our children forever!

I love the Gospel and the blessings we receive if we do what we are asked to. The joys far out weigh the sorrows and I am so very grateful that Heavenly Father saw me worthy enough to gain an eternal partner such as Brian. I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. that's great! it's so nice when things fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally teared up reading this. I wish I had my camera cord so I could give you pictures of the amazing day.

    ReplyDelete