Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My girls.

So with this new marriage of mine coming up...I will not only be gaining a wonderful partner in life but also two new daughters.


Bethanie, Juliet and Breana.....my beautiful girls. Aren't they cute?! And all 5 by the way.




Breana, Bethanie and Juliet....they love Tata (my grandpa). Apparently they thought he was cold or something. hehe.

I'm excited for this new adventure in my life. I'm happy to have met my love and to have gained two sweet girls. There will be some tough times (all three of them starting driving lessons and dating around the same time...not looking forward to that so much. hehe) but I think the wonderful times will far out weigh!

4 comments:

  1. I think the triplets are SO cute! And I love that picture of them with Grandpa. I bet he's loving it. :) I am so happy you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pic of the girls with your grandfather. So cute! I also love how happy you are! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! just how close in age are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. five months apart. The twins were born in November and Juliet was born in March. cute huh?

    ReplyDelete