Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Juliets 5th Birthday

I know it was almost two weeks ago but better late then never! :D


Here is all her guests and her after building thier bear. She has a few friends. :) hehe.

Me, Mom and Rina....oh and Ruth there in the back ground. :D

Here are my three Bethanie, Juliet and Breana course all you see is the back...but the front is just as cute. lol


Here is everyone putting love in thier bears

Seth couldn't make it so we built him a bear....Frank.

The birthday girl! She has a real tiera from Grampy and Granna....her bangs are barely growing back, but she's still the prettiest March baby I've ever seen!

And here is her Tinker Bell cake.


I was working on the finishing touches when I realized I forgot to put the filling in! we just brought it with us and scooped some on the side. :D

Pretty good if I do say so myself.
She is five now. My darling baby. Not really a baby anymore, its bittersweet. I love that she is growing into a happy, healthy child but time just flys by and I feel like if I blink she will be all grown up and I will have missed it.
Love you bunches babygirl! Love Mommy

4 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun! I am glad we went there. Thanks for having Juliet and for her turning 5 so we could go to Build a Bear :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have made it. Thanks for including Seth though. He LOVES Frank!!

    I love the cake! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, don't wait so long between postings, I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh whee next year I get to go build a bear, she is so growing up, looks like everyone had a great time. Cannot wait to get down there. Give her a great big hug and smoochie from her grammie and tata.

    ReplyDelete