Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changes

Here are a list of things that have happened in the last few months.

I am still dating one of the most wonderful men I've ever had the privilege to know.
I started my new job on the 8th of March and absolutely adore it!!!
I moved out of my house and am renting a room from some very good friends so i can save up money.
Juliet will be starting school in September at Reno Christian Academy
I fit into a size 8/10 shirt. Still 10/12 on pants and dresses...but I was stoked
Juliet is getting bigger and smarter everyday
and I'm pretty much loving life right now.

Changes are hard to handle...even if they are for the best. I still have a little fear of the unknown but Faith it will all work out for the best.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so incredibly busy.

I'll try to keep up with my new life and the adventures that are coming my way.

1 comment:

  1. That's very true that they are difficult to handle even if they are good. Take Seth. He's growing like a weed, and that's a good thing. But it's still hard. I'm sure you know what I mean. I forgot to tell you I asked Juliet about her bangs on Sunday when we Skyped. I asked her if she was going to do it again and she shook her head no. :)

    ReplyDelete