Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Me...a home owner?

I am going tomorrow after work to look at a condo in Reno. It is near the school I want Juliet to go to and a short distance (thanks to freeways) from my new job and of course its near my hunny. which is a bonus. :)

Its two bedroom, two bathroom 919 sq ft condo listed for $18,900...not to bad right?!

I'm so excited. I really hope it turns out to be something I can get into. the payments would be less then rent and I would own it in about 5-7 years. Me? a property owner? craziness!!!

wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!!

    I'd like to say I'm a homeowner, but I always cringe when people ask if I own my home. Well, not for another 27 years...Actually we pay more each month, so we're probably down to 24 years. Watch out! Someone showed us a website where you can go and see who owns what property and how much they pay in property taxes. I asked, "Does it show the bank owns our house?"

    My point? I think it'd be AWESOME to own your property in 5 - 7 years! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! i hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is supposed to say "has" not "as"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh where, oh where as my sister gone?
    Oh where, oh where could she be?
    With her hair so soft and her eyes so green,
    Oh where, oh where could she be?

    ReplyDelete