Friday, November 6, 2009

Bee's Honey

This is a conversation Juliet and I had on the way home from school on Wednesday. She cracks me up!

Juliet: Lara and I squished a bee today

Me: Oh ya, how come?

Juliet: It was trying to sting us so Lara waited till it rested on the ground and then she sneaked up to it and stomped on it with her foot. Then me and Ty squished it too

Me: Goodness

Juliet: Ya all its honey came out

Me: I don't' think that was honey babe. That was the bee's guts and blood most likely

(stop for thinking pause)

Juliet: So bee's don't pee out honey.....they make it?

Me: Yes

Juliet: giggling.....ewww I squished bee guts



Yup.....that's my daughter. Loves the color pink, dreams of being a princess, squishes bugs and picks up mice. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

  1. see, this is why she and andrew are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh does andrew want to be a princess too? j/k. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that kid, cannot wait until I can squish her but of course I will not stomp on her, hahahahahhaah

    ReplyDelete