Thursday, July 23, 2009

Word Vomit

Ever have one of those days were every single thing that came out of your mouth you wish you could take back!? I did yesterday.

Either I said something completely rude or the way I said something was uncalled for.

At work people kept apologizing on the phone for bothering me. When I said they weren't they would reply 'sure sounds like it'.

One of my good friends tells me her crazy ex-husband (who she's managed to stay away from for the last 5 years) contacted her and I say "that's funny"...WHAT? how is that funny!?

My sister tells me some awesome news and I throw it in her face.

A guy at works mom died so he will be out of the office and I say to the girl who told me "not like we will notice he's gone".....

Ok so I don't know what happened yesterday. Word vomit all day long! I hurt a lot of feelings and spent much of last night and this morning apologizing! Some of them aren't really talking to me and I don't blame them! I wouldn't want to talk to me either. I so wish I could rewind and erase sometimes.

UGGG. I'm such an idiot sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. When I read the title of your blog I thought it was going to be some kind of fun tag or something! Yeah, that wasn't a fun tag. That was a contractable disease! Just kidding. I'm sorry you had the verbal flu yesterday. I hope you feel better today. Get lots of rest and plenty of liquids. Eat two cupcakes and call me in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you won the battle, you know what you said and your apologized, that is a very big step and I am so very proud of you. Yep, just like Debra said, eat two cupcakes and call her in the am, hummmmm make that 4 cupcakes, yeah that sounds better

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so funny! Cupcakes do sound good!

    Love ya's

    ReplyDelete