Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Future Fashion Icon?

This morning I got Juliet some things to wear from the drawer. I got her new undies, a pair of jeans and a long tank with a flower pattern on it. Ok nothing to big, or special. Just something to wear to daycare.

I asked her to go get her shoes and she said sure, comes back five minutes later and seriously and revamped her whole outfit....and it looked so cute!!!!

she rolled up her jeans twice to make them capri's and tucked in her tank to show off her little waist then asked me to put a pink puffy scrunchy in her hair cause it looked like the flowers on her tank.

She looked ten times cuter and it was all her! I don't know where she got her fashion sense but its good. Now she's doing this at four...can you imagine her in high school? and if she's good at it in high school and loves it maybe some day you'll see her name dressing the best of them....but I get ahead of myself. She's four and frankly has a lot of interests and is good at loads of stuff. I can't wait to see what she becomes!



On another note today is my sisters Birthday!!!! Wahoo for didder! Happy Birthday!!!!!! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I think when I was four I was lucky if my pants weren't on backwards...

    Thanks:) I'm looking forward to this new year and the blessings it'll bring! ;)

    ReplyDelete