Friday, July 31, 2009

Gripes of the week

Just a few things I have to gripe about or they will annoy more, which will just make me angrier, which makes me meaner. so here goes:

1. don't ignore me. If I call, text or email you cause I am worried and haven't heard from you in a while.....do me a favor and just say whether you are doing well or not!

2. When you ask my my name and I tell you don't repeat it back to me differently. You just heard me pronounce it! today I had a lady asked me my name. I said 'Maura' she says 'oh Mara, ok thanks.' I just wanted to go through the phone.

3. Our state is Nevada...NOT Nevawda. Say it like a hick and you'll be fine. Don't try to put some fancy spin on it. We don't like it!!!!!

4. Don't get angry at me because you didn't read the fine print when you signed up for your insurance company and now you have to pay out of pocket. I didn't make you sign your name and we are giving you all the help we can. Don't tell me "I'm ruining your life and I might as well come to your house and dig a grave. cause that's where I'm putting you" Truly...I get that....a lot

5. If I look stressed, or intensely busy...don't come over and make a comment of how my face will stick that way if I don't change it! chances are if I look this way, I'm stressed and BUSY! leave me a lone! or your face will be permanently changed when I pounce you.

aaahhhhh I think that does it for now. I feel much better. :) thanks for listening to my gripes.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't listen, I read. But I hope it helped a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny! i love the one about not making these people sign up for the insurance. i got a call like that once when i answered phones for an insurance company. the lady said that she wanted to change doctors, but the one she wanted wasn't part of our system so she couldn't have him. then she told me that she was scared of going to her current doctors office because it was in a bad neighborhood and she feared for her life. seriously? what do you want me to do? i made a note of her complaint.

    ReplyDelete