Friday, January 23, 2009

Six weeks

In six weeks we are going to have a great time. In six weeks Jason comes home and after not seeing him for six weeks that will be exciting. In six weeks we are going to jump in the car (actually more like drag ourselves) drive to California, visit Jason's mom for a day, hop back in the car (again more like dragging) and drive north to see his brother and grandfather. Now don't get me wrong that will be all fun and stuff but I am excited for what comes after that!

DISNEYLAND

I love Disneyland. Absolutely love it. I worked for Disney for a year and a half and loved that too. I love their ideas, their creation, their imagination, their morals and pride. I love that no matter where you are in the world you mention Disney and it's universal, everyone knows what your talking about.

did you know that Mickey Mouse's ears are the third most recognized symbol in the world following the golden arches and the coke bottle. That's pretty amazing considering there are six billion people in the world.

But back to our excitement, not only are we going to Disneyland, a couple of things, we are going with our whole family. Mom, Dad, Me, Jason, Juliet, Tyler, Deborah, Rebekah, Aaron, Alexander, Jackie, Marina and Eric. course Kieth is coming too but he lives there. :) and this will be Juliet and Eric's first time going to Disneyland. how fun!

needless to say I can't wait. I am counting down the days and buying our tickets and all that jazz. I'm super excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment