Friday, May 2, 2008

something fun....

I thought I would fill out a survey I found and the post it....so there you go. :)

1. Can you cook?
Yes. I love to cook and bake…..don’t know if everyone else appreciates it but I don’t hear complaints….so far.

2. What was your dream growing up?
Which one? Acting, Singing, Profile, Dancer, Mother…at least I got one of them

3. What talent do you wish you had?
Singing, Acting, Dancing, Baking. All of the above….

4. Favorite place?
New York or Vegas. I love big cities! I like walking down the street and knowing you will probably never see that person again. There is something very freeing in that thought.

5. Favorite vegetable?
Avocado

6. What was the last book you read?
Which one? I read 2-3 books at a time, but the very last one was Border Wedding.

7. What zodiac sign are you?
Virgo

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
I have pierced ears…used to have my bellybutton pierced…I have two tattoos…one on my hip of Mickey Mouse and one on my Ankle of a Chinese symbol of Eternal.

9. Worst habit?
Chewing on my nails and taking on more then I should probably handle.

10. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Bright florescent green…not my favorite color but definitely not one to be ignored.

11. What is your favorite sport?
I like to watch football I like to play……um, ya we will just end that question there.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Depends on when you catch me…either in a negative or an optimistic mood. haha

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with a clown?
Cry and then go into a zombie state to block out the horrific memories.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Well if the elevator question was true it would be that….but for reals?....well….nope nothing compares to the thought of being stuck in an elevator with a clown, even if it is a “what if” memory.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I am double jointed and I can’t stand to have my food touching on my plate.

16. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog named Frodo.

17. Do you know how to do the macerana?
Hello….who doesn’t?

18. What time is it where u are now?
2:31 pm

19. Do you think dolls are cute or scary?
SCARY especially the ones that close their eyes…um hello…NO!!!

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
I would definitely change my eye sight. I can see a thing…oh you mean my body…well probably my tummy. :)

21. What wouldn’t you do for a million dollars?
Kill or expose my self in an immoral way or anything that would hurt my family. Other then that…bring it on!22. What color eyes do you have?
Hazel

23. Ever been arrested?
Not that I know of…..

24. What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Get it all in ones and five’s and roll in it……what?

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
The kind filled with so much sugar you are pretty sure your jaw will corrode. Good stuff!

27. What’s your favorite place to hang at?
In my head…man it can get pretty wild in there sometimes.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Sometimes…

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Can anyone give the definition of spare time? Not sure I am familiar with that term. :)

30. Do you swear a lot?
NOPE!!!

31. Biggest pet peeve?
When people talk to me like I am stupid. Not a good thing to do to me! And people who drive to slow!

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
I will use the one word Jason uses to describe me…. Eccentric.

33. If you could go anywhere in time where would you go.
Shakespeare time…I would want to sit in the room when he wrote a play or poem, how awesome!

34. If you could live on any planet which would it be?
Pluto…it is the farthest and it is blue…hello who doesn’t love blue planet? (even though they keep saying it really isn’t a planet….i would still pick it)

35. if you had to live on one food for the rest of you life what would it be?Um..that would be cake. Course I would go into sugar shock after a few days, so it wouldn’t be a long life but it would be a sweat one. :)

well I hope that was fun. :)

1 comment: