Monday, February 2, 2015

Lifes little pleasures

Do you know what I love about life, the little stuff. sure the big stuff is fabulous and what dreams are made from. But the little stuff is what keeps us whole, what makes us tick, what keeps us going. Here are a few of my life's little pleasures:

Running, feeling the air in my lungs, the burn in my legs, the momentum of my body. Just having me and my thoughts out there.

Chocolate, I love chocolate, adore it! its one of the things that I need in my life. I can't have to much of it because its so easy to let it get away from you but I'm going to have it always.

Reading, being able to fall in love with the characters, laughing with them, morning with them. I've actually gone into full blown depression when a character of mine is killed off, been angry when an injustice is done and sighed with happiness when they get what they want.

Music, music is the key to the soul. It can uplift you, mirror your anger or sorrow, amp you up or ground you.

Cute outfits. I haven't always been into fashion but once I discovered it, I fell in love. I love putting on an outfit and rocking the heck out of it...and knowing I do. :D

these are just a few of my little pleasures. I'm sure there is a billion more I could think of every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment