Thursday, September 5, 2013

Anger Challenge

Hello all.

Today starts day 1 of a 30 day challenge to control my anger. I'm going to admit, on this public forum, that I have anger issues. Not just every once in a while angry. But ridiculous, blinding, hateful rages. To whom? well......some of you will know and some of you will not but its not fair to them that I say because honestly, this is my issue. Not theirs. Even though in the moments of anger....it is their fault. But that's the blinding part I was talking about.

I really don't have a solid plan, but to read up on anger management, try different techniques and to try desperately to get this under control.

So. first day - today, is to admit I have a problem. I huge problem that needs to be addressed. I will also say this is not going to be easy for me. In any way, shape or form. I am naturally angry, its in my nature. I don't plan to get rid of anger all together, but learn to control it, redirect it and use it to help and not hinder my life and the life of those around me.

This is my goal and hopefully writing it down and hopefully being held accountable for it will help me do this plan and goal.

.......lets hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment