Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Boy and his Dog


Dean and Tanner absolutely love each other. If you remember Tanner took to Dean right off the bat and laid down with him while I was on maternity leave. Tanner likes to go outside with him and walks around/over him when he's playing. He loves when Dean is eating, I'm convince Tanner thinks Dean is purposely giving him treats. ;) 

Well last week Tanner left for a breeding session and was gone for a week. We came home Monday, unloaded the car and let Tanner out of his crate. I had taken Dean out of his chair already and put him down to let him crawl around and Tanner came right in, went strait for Dean and laid right next to him. and there they sat for a good five minutes. Do you see Deans face? He is so excited to have his Tanner back!  I love it!









Sorry the pictures are such poor quality ....they are blown up from phone pics.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's SSSOOOO sweet! I love how happy he is. How happy they both are. Dean is such a cutie pie. I'm so amazed at how much he and Abs look alike! I can't wait to eat those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorite guys in the whole world!!! I LOVE them!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete