Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1st day of school



1st day of school. :D

Yesterday was the first day of school, since the kids go on year around we get to start a tad earlier then everyone else. The girls were soooo excited to go back. They are still in that stage where they like school, hopefully it stays that way. Here are some pictures of mine and some of my little brothers and sisters too.


JadaLynn - Ready to head out with the big kids! She's so cute!


Gabriel soooo excited about class. This is is 'cheese' smile. I love it!


Eric going into third grade. That backpack is humangous! I don't remember them being that big!


Breana - I told her to pose and she did this thug pose. LOL cracks me up.
Every time I see this picture I start singing 'its a hard knock life' lyrics in my head.


Bethanie - I said smile like ten times and finally she said "mom I am!" .....oh. hehe


Juliet - So excited! of course she had to accessorize,
she had a flower in her hair and a shiny belt.....that's my girl.


All three - at least two of them looked enthused! LOL Bethanie swears she's smiling.


All of them - two things, one....that is Bethanie smiling and two...
do you totally love Deans photo bomb leg in the corner!?
 I can't believe they are growing up so fast. I never i a million years thought I would be sending off three kids to the same school year but that's the way life is. You think you have it figured out and then it throws you a curve ball. Its tiring, frustrating at times, but oh so interesting and super fun and definitely keeps me on my toes. :D

2 comments:

  1. they are too cute! i'm glad they still like school! I especially love Jadalynn all ready to go! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love all the pictures, and yes they are growing up so fast, just cannot believe that Eric is now a 3rd grader and and the girls look so pretty and yes, I love the leg...:-)

    ReplyDelete