Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mothers Day


Mothers Day!


Here are some of the things I got for moms day. First I have to tell you that Brian took Dean in the morning and even made me breakfast in bed! So I got to sleep in and everything. It was lovely!

Eggs, sausage and toast. YUM


This is what the kids made for me (do you know I just wrote girls before I realized I need to say kids now)!

This is Bethanie's 'About your Mom'  (do you see that I'm 16! woot woot)
This is from Bethanie as well it says: I love you mom and you are the best. I no that you are chrieiring (trying) to teach me. You take cair of us a lot. you look beautiful everea day. I wish you cud go to shcool with me.  
Isn't that precious?!


Breana made me a pen that looks like me. ;)

This is Dean Bean's feet and hands. I love it!

Juliet made this frame :) she also planted some flowers that are currently growing in a cup on my counter.


The girls made this at Church. Its all three of their hands. I think that it was a great idea! I love it.
We went to church and then went to my moms house where all the men folk cooked for us. It was good fun. I really appreciate my family and I don't need a specific day for me to know that they love me back but its always nice.   I hope all of you had a  happy moms day too!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. that is what makes Mother's Day so precious. When they grow up and you look back on on the things they made for you makes it even more special. One thing I learned this past year after going through all of my special items, I did not put names on some of the things and I did not put dates and I now wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always write names and dates on my little drawings.....its always been a quark of mine. :) Its fun to see the different things they've given me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, writing their names on stuff. I love the little trinkets the girls made. Oh wait, I mean kids. ;) It's fun that the girls are all in different classes because they all came up with different gifts! That way you don't get three of the same thing. :) But they were all so darling in their own way. The pencil is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete