Sunday, June 5, 2011

so many

So many exciting things are happening in our little world. My office is moving to Carson, while this is not the most exciting news, I am happy I will be able to see my family and Carson friends a bit more. Plus all the activities I want to put the girls in like swimming and such are cheaper there. :) I just sent in their registration paperwork to attend Fremont so that is on its way. woot....1st grade...can you believe they will be in 1st grade?! This umpcoming week we find out what kind of little one we will be expecting in the fall. A lot of people around us are having boys and I hope the trend keeps up. ;~) we will see. Don't worry I will definitely be posting that grandness!

Some other stuff is in the works but I really don't want to put it out there yet until all is said and done. I'm just so thankful and excited that all this is falling into place, is all I can say.

I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to have this family and all the blessings in our lives lately. They are un-numbered and I just can't even explain how grateful and happy I am right now (course that could be baby hormones and tomorrow could be completely different haha....but I don't think so).

2 comments:

  1. I might have an idea of what a few of those things are that you're keeping hush hush, and I'm very excited for you! :D

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Fremont? So are you moving back to Carson?

    ReplyDelete