Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting

Well two exciting things happened yesterday. One my sista Rebekah turned 22....what?! 22?! I remember when she would carry her blanket around and throw cheese at Deborah and I, cut her
hair and try to hide it and tether my brother to a rope and make him walk around on all fours cause she wanted a dog so badly. How did she grow up? when did she grow up? Its just insane and of course exciting. :) so Happy Birthday sista.

Second, my office is directly behind the Reno/Tahoe airport, yesterday the President (as in President Obama) came to Reno for a speech, so we got to watch Air Force One land and the President's motorcade rode right down our street! Yups I gots to see the Pres. drive down our street and all the hoopla that goes with it. I don't really care what people have to say about him, wither they like him or not but I personally think its still neat to have got to experience that. Here are some pictures. :) He's in the backseat closest to the window. (if you want to see it better...send me your e-mail and I can send it to you so you can zoom in).


1 comment:

  1. I agree. He may not be my favorite person, but he's still the Commander in Chief (or is it AND Chief?). That's way cool you got to see him.

    You forgot the tongue sucking thing Rebekah used to do. :D

    ReplyDelete