Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can this be done please

*****Sorry if graphic****

Yesterday I was feeling a little brave and thought to myself ' I don't need no stincken medicine' and so didn't take any.....mistake.

NOTHING stayed down. In fact I drove to meet Brian for lunch, the minute the car stopped I opened the door and puked all over the parking lot. It was embarrassing....people were walking by and its not like you can hide the fact that you just lost your breakfast and are in the middle of losing the crackers you had for snack. Luckily for me I was able to stop the car and open the door before it all came out...so none on me or inside my car! and I had a little towel so was able to clean up a bit.

I wasn't this sick with Juliet and I'm sure I'll forget the misery once I am out of this stage but for now I'm so done and just want this part to be done please! I want to be able to eat and not feel like I'm going to lose it, I want to go through the day without the constant gagging feeling in my throat, I want to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like I could sleep for another 12 hours and still be tired. I want to stop being so irritable......but I know it will all be worth it. I'm just throwing a pity party. :)


6 comments:

  1. nice. i don't think that was too graphic. that's how i was when i was pregnant with andrew. i had something going on with my gall bladder. could that be going on with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitty Party! Ha! You reserve the right to complain when you are growing a child in you that doesn't make that process easy. I HATED Morning sickness!! It never ended. It was constant. I couldn't move without upchucking. I couldn't hold my kids without a pan close by and using it as I made a mad dash for the white porcelan shrine. I hated it, but it loved me so much that it stuck with me for 5 months, then the last 4 months I would be in pain from the baby growing. I even remember having an experience just like you infront of my sister and brother-in-law (talk about embaressing - you haven't seen them forever and when you do, you loose it right in front of them. Nice memory for them, huh). Luckily he knew enough about pregnancy sickness that he pulled up next to a trash can so that I could lose it in somewhat of a dignified manner. BUT Hang in there. It will all be worth it, especially if it is your little boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know about gall bladder...seems to be just morning sickness for now. :) I'll def. bring it up to my doc though thanks.

    Thanks Aprill...I'm hoping it doesn't last more then a few more weeks but i'm not holding my breath either.

    It better be a boy dang it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't very sick with Gabriel but with Madison I was sick as a dog! Maybe it's a second pregnancy thing? I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. I can't imagine that's too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be alright. I had it with almost all of mine except Rebekah. You and Deborah were the worst of the morning sickness. At least that should give you some hope that the baby will be a wonderful person.

    PS, you don't forget it, it just becomes a non-issue.

    ReplyDelete