Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me No Likey!

So Brian leaves on another Business trip today. I don't' like it, in fact I HATE it. I hate when he leaves. I get overwhelmed and tired and cranky.

I like having a routine and that routine includes someone to help me. I try really hard for it not to show and I hope I do a good job for the girl's sake and for Brian's. I'm sure I'm not the most pleasant wife/mother when I feel that way.

Maybe I'll take the girls to the movies or something. Make it fun for all of us for the next few days. Its funny I was on my own for so long (my family helped tremendously...but still basically on my own) and seven months of having constant, consistent help completely spoiled me! Plus I just love him so much it hurts and I hate it when he's gone!

O well. I have to deal with it but Me No Likey!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a good thing you don't like it when he's away. No one should like to be separated from their spouse/loved one.

    I'm sure you'll survive, even if that's all it is. :) (Surviving.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I'm sorry that you'll have to miss him! I'm sure the girls will keep you VERY busy while he is away! You're a great mom<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. what makes you a good Mom is knowing when you have to step back and realize when are cranky and try not to take it out on the kids, have fun doing fun stuff, is there still a childrens museum in Reno? You never get used to missing your partner, friend, husband and soul mate. You are a wonderful Mother, wife, friend, and my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya, baby girl. Sending you and the girls a huge Alaskan, hug!

    ReplyDelete