Thursday, October 6, 2011

YAY

I commute from Reno to Carson every morning. The last couple of mornings its been pretty cool out, this morning it was downright cold and cloudy. I loaded up my brew and off we went for our morning drive. As we came over the hill what do I see.....SNOW!!!! that's right my friends...it had snowed and it was still visible in the mountains and high hills! YAY.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not so naive to think that fall/winter is here to stay....this is Nevada after all and I have no doubt it will be summer again by this weekend. But oh how fun it was to see the snow and feel the crisp air and see the girls in bundled up in their new winter sweaters. I just love love love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I miss seeing the snow so much but am very excited when the FL humidity takes a break and leaves me alone for the winter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love the colder weather! Can't wait for the cold to stay and the snow to stick!

    ReplyDelete