Friday, March 4, 2011

Well ok then

For those of you that do not know already....Brian and I are expecting to add to our little family. That's right we are preggers. We didn't expect to get pregnant this quick...well I didn't, Brian was pretty confident it would happen right away. Guess he was right (don't tell him I said that!). ;~)

I feel so very tired and queasy ALL the time. But I'll take it. :)

According to the various know-it-all calculators on the Internet, we are due sometime the end of October. However, I have my first appt on the 21st and Ill let her give me the official date.

I'm excited and nervous and all that good stuff. We really really want a boy to balance out the family but honestly I would be blissfully happy with either.

YAY

6 comments:

  1. I saw your little mention of having morning sickness on a comment you left on the parenting blog :)

    Congratulations! It's funny how the morning sickness feels awful, but we'll take it 'cause it means the baby's doing okay, huh?

    I hope your pregnancy is fantastic! I'm so happy for you to add to your already beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm excited to be an aunt again! This family needs more grandkids. So good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! That's such great news! I'm so happy for you. October is the perfect month to have a baby. I hope everything goes well for you and that your morning sickness doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I told you on FB but I have to say it here to...WaaaaahOooOOOOOoOoooOOOooooooOOOO!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats :0-) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete