Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A work of art? sure why not....

yesterday I made an impromptu decision to take Juliet for ice-cream. By the time I had made the decision it was already kinda late so we didn't stay, we went through the drive through. I got a blizzard and got her a small chocolate Sunday.

when they handed it to me and I handed it back to her she just looked at it.

I asked ' what? isn't this what you wanted?'
she says 'yes'
I asked 'then why are you just looking at it?'
she says ' mom its so beautiful'

haha. Yes, she's my daughter - finds the art in food. :)

4 comments:

  1. Was it ice cream from McDonalds? Because I agree. Their $1 sundaes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it was from DQ. :) Yes, McDonalds does have some fabulous looking sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan Family est 2003August 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM

    How Cute is that!! :-) I love kids and their innocence. Did she ever eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya, it wasn't that pretty. haha

    ReplyDelete